Cute Cursors from Dollielove `* ..i'LL oWaYs b TheRe By Ur SiDe WaTcHiN U, HoPiN N pRaYiN u R oK.. *` SuMTiMeS i WiSh i cN DiSaPPeAr: HeSiTaTiN N CoNtRaDiCtiN!?

Thursday, September 08, 2005

HeSiTaTiN N CoNtRaDiCtiN!?

my mind is block now... block frm thinkin.. block frm analysin properly.. i wasnt actually listenin 2 wad's guanli tokin on tue nite.. cos my mind is block! block frm everytin.. oso hesitatin n contradictin myslf in findin a second job..

i hesitated bcos i hav been wkin at 8 mths at nooch.. quite a long time rite?! 8 mths!! d longest i hav ever wk 4 a company so far.. tinkin of hw raymond actually help me back at wheelock n hw he plan d schedule nowadays, i started 2 tink tt i hav jus koe hu d real raymond really is.. d another i hesitated is bcos i dun feel lyk goin back taka wk esp most of d nice nice gd ppl hav left n bcos i dun ever wan 2 c tt f**kin THIEF hu shouted catch thief nor wk w/ her.. oso d 2nd company at taka i wk lyk less den a mth dun nid me 2 wk 4 dem durin my hol as dey hav enuf ful-time so no nid part-time, n i die die oso wont go back 2 my 1st wkin company at taka.. i asked my other colleague 2 help me ask other company.. at first it's full of hope, den aft tt i duno y.. lyk no news.. haiz.. guess im nt lucky.. haiz.. i seriously duno wad 2 do now.. actually quite lazy 2 go find another job in other restaurant cos tt means start learnin everytin over again.. another reason i dun wana wk at nooch is bcos tt mannde tink she v big.. ytd reprimanded me n ryan 4 nt smilin at customers so customers at 31 complain.. pls loh.. i was d 1 hu took 31 order n d customers seemed happy w/ my "services" cos dey r laughin, jokin n smilin.. stop makin up stories lah!! cos when d customers left, dey saw me in d bar eatin (heehee.. i off wk le hor!) so dey came towards me n stil joked w/ me!! so IRONY!! if a customer complain u, wil dey stil approach u n joke w/ u!?

SHIT! U tink ur services v gd meh!? WORST den me n MOST ppl!! ur services r WORST den KNS, wk based on ppl n mood n attitude.. commend urslf b4 u comment others lah.. so wad if u r a fulltime!? fulltimer SO WAD!? U DUN haf d rite 2 tel me wad i shld do!! N DUN u try ur nonsensical shit on me n SHUT ur SHITTY GAP!! (opps* ppl readin.. pardon my language)

haiz.. cn sum1 pls tel me wad m i supposed 2 do!? or if gt any lobang pls let me koe.. thx n nite! gtg slp 2 stop me frm burstin my mind frm overtinkin which is blocked.. haiz..

2 Comments:

Blogger St:) said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

9:32 AM  
Blogger St:) said...

i decided 2 edit my comment cos ytd too tired 2 tink so write rubbish..

u said 'small thing think till like a mountain.. =)'-> jus tt im a thinker (there r gd or bad in it)

n tt 'this might be one of the SMALL ones' , maybe.. bt as u OWAYS said im "silly" n "small"
-_-" so tt's y..

actualli i duno hw 2 comment on ur comment cos too CHEEM 4 me.. anyway u happy wkin~

9:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home