Cute Cursors from Dollielove `* ..i'LL oWaYs b TheRe By Ur SiDe WaTcHiN U, HoPiN N pRaYiN u R oK.. *` SuMTiMeS i WiSh i cN DiSaPPeAr: bRoNcHiTiS... :X

Wednesday, August 17, 2005

bRoNcHiTiS... :X

nn2 more busstop den will reach my sch.. den my mum called me tellin me tt d clinic jus called n say d result of my x-ray is i hav infection.. so i alighted d bus n cross d overhead bridge 2 take bus 2 d amk polyclinic.. waited a v long long time 4 d doctor den when i went in, d doctor who was wearin a mask read my profile den suddenly she took another mask n put it on.. at tt time i was tinkin mus u b so exaggerate?! den she said "ur xray report shows tt u hav a LiTTLe infection in ur lungs..(ha a LiTTLe, mus u out on 2 mask!?) u hav bronchitics!! nvm i giv u a stronger antibotics!!'' so i went 2 d counter 2 collect my medicine den dey tel me "sry we r out of tis antibotics, u nid 2 go outside n buy -_-" " so i went all d pharmancy try, bt in vain, all dun hav d 250 de all hav 500 de.. so my dad went all d way 2 tan tock seng hospital 2 buy n finally there's..
haiz, all i cn say is hope 2 gt well soon.. nw i cant even carry overtray le, needless 2 say learn 2 carry w/ 1 hand!! cos my rite lung or rip hurts when i stretch at times.. haiz really hope 2 get well soon..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home