Cute Cursors from Dollielove `* ..i'LL oWaYs b TheRe By Ur SiDe WaTcHiN U, HoPiN N pRaYiN u R oK.. *` SuMTiMeS i WiSh i cN DiSaPPeAr: My 3rD BaO Bei...

Thursday, August 04, 2005

My 3rD BaO Bei...

recently mood swing so nv update my blog.. bt dun worry will try update as much as possible tis few days...

28jul05

meet yufeng 2 go shop 4 mp3 n my godmum's bdae present.. so we went to funan 2 look 4 d mp3.. funan was big, many shops .. i did most of d tokins as tt yufeng dun dare 2 ask -_-"... den we realised sumtin.. d higher d level d cheaper is d creative neeon mp3.. in the end i bot d apple mini ipod frm gerry's frenz n yufeng bot a creative neeon 4 $294 oni.. at first she wants 2 buy creative nano bt i "influenced" her until she decided 2 buy creative neeon.. heehee.. thou my mp3 is a 2nd hand bt it doesnt matter cos it still quite brand new.. love my mp3 so much, tt's y tt's my 3rd bao bei..

goin 4 our 2nd round of netball match nw..
hope we cn win again today;)
wish us lucks n cheer us on.. yeah!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home