Cute Cursors from Dollielove `* ..i'LL oWaYs b TheRe By Ur SiDe WaTcHiN U, HoPiN N pRaYiN u R oK.. *` SuMTiMeS i WiSh i cN DiSaPPeAr: My 2nD BaO Bei..

Tuesday, July 05, 2005

My 2nD BaO Bei..

04july05 mon

scare me out of my wit! almost lost my second bao bei today.. 4 those of u hu duno my seond bao bei is my lappy- my laptop.. my first is my hp.. third is my future i-mini -ipod mini.. aft lunch at canteen 3, we happily walked away to blk 72.. when we reached l4 den i realised hw cum my bag is so light.. tt's when i realised my laptop is nt w/ me, it's "missin".. so huiwen accompanied me all d way back to canteen3.. back at canteen 3, i din c my laptop under d table den huiwen was stil sayin "it's still there lah.. dun worry!!" bt i really din c.. den d cleaner auntie asked us if we r lookin 4 a laptop.. den she passed us a laptop which i recognised it's mine cos of d pink flurry rabbit foot keychain.. im so glad tt i found my laptop.. so happily we went back our tutorial- gamin.. thx god.. n d auntie..

(PS-blog this in canteen 2, purposely dun type wad cailing say or rephrase.. cos she was sittin beside me, editin n disturbin me..summore ask me write this sentence down.. lolx.. now she wan to sue me 4 accusin her.. bleah!)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home