Cute Cursors from Dollielove `* ..i'LL oWaYs b TheRe By Ur SiDe WaTcHiN U, HoPiN N pRaYiN u R oK.. *` SuMTiMeS i WiSh i cN DiSaPPeAr: sUmMaRy..

Saturday, June 25, 2005

sUmMaRy..

a summary of tis 2 days..

23jun thu
i was v quiet today cos i was pissed off by tis woman(dun wana name her, givin her sum face..) sitted beside me.. i asked her 2 help me asked d person beside her sumtin regardin a cca den she shooted me "cn u keep quiet? im listenin 2 d lectures, let me finish d lectures den i asked", den u koe wad she did? she went 2 joke w/ d person beside her.. HA(sacrastic) so tt is listenin 2 d lectures hah!
oso we finally finished d video filmin ytd.. bcos i told them ytd "thu i nt cumin 2 sch cos i goin take mc.." tt's wad forced dem 2 finished d filmin ytd cos i was havin d video cam n i was d 1 hu film.. mabia said i v li hai, actually sumtimes no choice u hav 2 b cunnin in order 2 achieve tt sumtin u wan.. in end i finished editin d video at 1+am at my godbro hse.. so sry tt my godmum n him cant slp early n my godbro hav 2 burn nite oil 2 finish another project.. n thx 2 my dad 4 fetchin me hm.. jurong point tt side is nt near to my hse leh.. tt nite i din slp.. coughin, shiverin n v bad flu.. hey hu on d aircon 2 full blast!?! argh!

24jun fri

so excited 4 d project presentation.. met mabia early 2 view d project.. den i realised tt sum parts r nt v gd n there's a part which i accidentally add in d unnecessary.. bt i jus let it b cos i dun hav d editin programme n it's nt easily 2 do video editin actually.. so ch did d starin n i shown d video.. den there's sum part where d backgrd noise such as vehicles n d plane sound r v loud den tt ch covered her ears n kept sayin v noisy.. den at d end of d video she jus said "tt's all"! wow(sacrastic)! such a gd endin speech.. den aft tt she complaint tis n tt.. blah blah blah.. HALO!!! hu's d 1 hu's sick bt stil spend d most time on d video? i already try my best editin it n u stil complain n complain non-stop. WTF!!
aft tt, i went to wk at nooch thou im sick.. raymond asked me at nite jus served drinks, clear n set cos i cant tok much.. bt i find it v difficult jus 2 do tt 3.. den he told me 2 wk until 8 or 8.30 bt in d end he let me off at 9.30.. dot dot dot..
oso today tis'll b last day i'll b seein her.. d day i cravin n hopin 4.. bt sumhw i wasnt happy.. i nt sure y.. mb is bcos i pity her 4 losin her job at d wrong time as she was givin birth soon n nid $$ 2 raise a child.. duno wad gotta of me tis days..

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home