Cute Cursors from Dollielove `* ..i'LL oWaYs b TheRe By Ur SiDe WaTcHiN U, HoPiN N pRaYiN u R oK.. *` SuMTiMeS i WiSh i cN DiSaPPeAr: JuDgE PaRt 2...

Wednesday, July 13, 2005

JuDgE PaRt 2...

tis mornin tt bitch sent me 5-6 sms scoldin me vulgarities sayin tt she n d other full-time f me.. blah blah blah.. out of d 5-6 sms i oni read 1.. wad's use of sendin me vulgarities sms while i cn jus press a button n woala deleted:) so stupid! tink i will waste my time readin her stupid lame MEANINLESS sms!? She's oni diggin her own grave.. so wad if i study alot, my future's bright, i bet i cn earn more den double of wad she's earnin in a mth.. so wad if i wana quit!? it's none of her prob 2 tel me whether i quit or nt.. it's my choice nt hers.. she hav no rite 2 tel me wad i shld do.. d reason i went back taka wk is bcos of yf, jas n dine.. so if i quit rite nw i oso hav nuttin 2 hold me back.. anyway taka's such a stressful place 2 wk w/ all those backstabbin ppl ard.. nooch is so much beta.. nw i cn finally devote myntime wkin there:)

recieved lotsa ppl encouragements:) sum even asked me f her back.. ha i den dun wana waste my sms n my breathe on tt.. it's pointless..

den im enlightened.. life's too short 2 let these kinda ppl ruin it.. y shld i let them spoilt my happiness!? Emotions r always active.. u may nt b able 2 control them bt if u change ur mindset, ur emotion cn change..

so tt's my new motivation slogan "life's too short 2 let bitchy ppl ruin ur life n ur happiness"..

glad i recover fast n THX 2 her i koe hu my true frenz r n u make me even stronger den wad im b4.. i thot im weak bt im nt.. she's den d weakling oni koe hw 2 use vulgarities.. so is vulgarities 2 she is wad she cal english? wow nice english words she koe, beta go find an english tutor n ask d tutor teach her d proper english voca.. lol.. nuttin she say is gonna bring me down anymore.. im a optimist:) nw im stronger den she tink im..

below is especially 4 u:
Fighter by Christina Aguilera

After all you put me through
You'd think I'd despise you
But in the end I want to thank you
Because you made me that much stronger
...
'Cause it makes me that much stronger
Makes me work a little bit harder
It makes me that much wiser
So thanks for making me a fighter
Made me learn a little bit faster
Made my skin a little bit thicker
Makes me that much smarter
So thanks for making me a
Fighter

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

gLad u R back!! Welcum back! lolz.. tat is d seok ting i noe.. d gal tat nuttin cn bring her down easily.. strong macho gal! ;)

cheers to u!

welcum back again!

10:43 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

heh. when i asked you to f her back, i was just kidding.. i'm quite civilised. XD

9:23 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home