Cute Cursors from Dollielove `* ..i'LL oWaYs b TheRe By Ur SiDe WaTcHiN U, HoPiN N pRaYiN u R oK.. *` SuMTiMeS i WiSh i cN DiSaPPeAr: sO pRaCtiCaL...

Friday, September 02, 2005

sO pRaCtiCaL...

hmm... hw shld i start!?
humans r so practical.. ok.. maybe sum humans r so practical.. practical abt materialist items, benefits and money.. let me giv u examples..

1. "tis person" in my cls is so damn freakin practical.. i actually wonder y is she livin in tis world.. 1st example: today mr remy joked "cls u shld thk me 4 lettin u copy in point form instead of long paragraph sentences.." as usually d cls din ans much so he asked "tis person" "u shld thk me 4 doin so" den "tis person" reply was "if i thk u will i get extra points" and her tone was so serious!! nt even a bit of humor in it.. so practical..
2nd example: when my frenz asked her 2 buy drinks as she hav cashcard n she was oso buyin drinks.. n so her reply was "u tink im ur atm huh!? giv me $$" :S so $$-faced!! hw much cn a drink cost!?
3rd example: we asked her 2 go cheer our cls on 4 d nb match we'll b havin later.. her reply was "y shld i go?! if i go will i get paid? if i go will there b any $$ 2 take!?" n so we told her back "go cheer, y mus giv u $$!? cn u dun b so practical anot!?" her ans "true wad!! im so practical de!! no $$ go 4 wad"
haiz.. so $$ faced.. so luv $$ go marry a rich man lyk donald trump loh.. Image hosted by Photobucket.com

2.was tokin 2 mr lau.. cant rmb wad we r tokin abt bt suddenly he said sumtin lyk "gd wah! he's a rich man!" my reply "rich man so wah!?" he, "wud u choose sum1 hu is rich or sum1 hu is nt rich!?" my ans "i wud choose sum1 hu i luv more"

3.my parents. sad 2 say my life is such a boredom.. seriously lyk livin in a cave.. haha.. cos i wasnt given any chance 2 learn tings which im interested in..
1st example: lyk guitar, dey dont allow me 2 continue learnin it outside when d courses in my sch hav ended..
2nd example: foreign languages. even thou i offered 2 pay on my own. dey simply rejected it.. sayin it was useless, waste of $$.. haiz..

haiz.. wad's tis world cumin 2!? everytin regards abt $$, $$ ,$$!! bt serious, if there's no $$ we cant oso survive.. bt y is every1 (ok! most ppl) oways put money as their priority!? y cant dey jus treat it easily!? however im glad tt sum nt-money minded ppl exist, ppl hu go easy w/ $$ :).. tis is wad i called generous ppl :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home