Cute Cursors from Dollielove `* ..i'LL oWaYs b TheRe By Ur SiDe WaTcHiN U, HoPiN N pRaYiN u R oK.. *` SuMTiMeS i WiSh i cN DiSaPPeAr: My eYe CaNdY =)

Friday, September 02, 2005

My eYe CaNdY =)

mon bonbon d'oeil (tt's d french word 4 my eye candy..)

my eye candy's life is so interestin, jus at d age if 1_, he has already experienced mani mani unexpected, unbelievable tings..

1.play guitar
2.play table pool
3.ice skate
4.jap
5.country team
6.sword
7. ...... (mani mani more which i hav yet 2 discovered)

thou sum of u hav tink is chey!! bt to me to excel all tis is nt easy.. aft knowin his so called talents n life, i found tt my life is such a big BOREDOM!! SUM1 COL MY LIFE!! such a BORIN DULL life!! *yawns.. tt's when i was inspired 2 go 4 my passion, my dreams.. my new motto: dreams n passion r there 4 u 2 imagine bt 2 fulfill dems ;) so tings i gonna achieve..

1. learn guitar
2. learn ice skate (bt 1st i mus conquer roller blades)
3. learn drums
4. learn jap
5. learn french
6. learn how to play table pool
7. carry overtray w/jus a hand
8. ......
i guess tt is enuf 4 d time bein ;)

-cheers-

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home