Cute Cursors from Dollielove `* ..i'LL oWaYs b TheRe By Ur SiDe WaTcHiN U, HoPiN N pRaYiN u R oK.. *` SuMTiMeS i WiSh i cN DiSaPPeAr: BLOG!!

Saturday, September 17, 2005

BLOG!!

i have been thinkin abt tis the whole day!!
i have enuf of thinkin!! my brain is goin to burst!!

let me 1st ask u guys readin my blog,
"WAD'S A BLOG 4!?"

my ans to tt qns,
"A BLOG'S TO WRITE DOWN UR THOTS N FEELINS"
tt's wad a blog is meant 4, am i rite to say so? if u dont agree or hav a diff ans, FEEL FREE to write in the comments page!! d comment page is ALL URS =)

i dun feel lyk sayin much abt wad lead me to write tis.. bt tis's wad i feel.. a blog is to write down wad ur thots r n wad u r feelin..

so tis is wad r my thots nw.. do i nid permission 2 write certain ting? d ting i koe is im nt allow to write abt racism, discrimination.. y is ppl oways unhappy tt i wrote certain ting, i din even wrote their name down.. tis is wad i thot n feel, writin dem down, wad's wrong w/ tt?? mb sum of u may tink sum of d post is offence, well im SRY 4 tt..(haiz im so tired of all tis smses"quarrelins", haiz.. who cn i blame- no one.. well, u didnt reply my msg aft i reply ur msg, n i din even announce or publish ur name.. cn tel me wad r u angry abt? nobody koe is u mah.. i seriously dun understand!!)

Haiz..
well , tis's d end of my today's MAIN TOPIC!!
nite.. n tired im -> physically n mentally

i guess my blog song now "i decide by lindsay lonhan" fit my post "blog" rite?
nite~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home