Cute Cursors from Dollielove `* ..i'LL oWaYs b TheRe By Ur SiDe WaTcHiN U, HoPiN N pRaYiN u R oK.. *` SuMTiMeS i WiSh i cN DiSaPPeAr: memorable bdae ;D

Thursday, November 10, 2005

memorable bdae ;D

tis yr bdae, 17 yr old..
was d best bdae i haf:D
d most memorable day i haf tis yr:)
d most memorable bdae i haf ;)

y?

sun 6nov
my clique went out w me 2 celebrate my bdae ;) great scenery, great bdae song, great lunch, great dinner, great present n most greatest of all is great frenz :D

wed 9nov
sum1 actually bot a cake down to my sch (ngee ann) n celebrate w/ me ;) n d ting tt really touch me was he wasnt frm np.. ok, 1 was.. steven was.. andrew was nt.. especially cum down 2 celebrate my bdae n w a bdae cake.. i cant deny, it was so sweet~ so touchin~
4 dinner, my family bot me eat saefd.. 2 big plates of diff cookin style crabs n butter prawns (yummy) n sum other dish.. n i gt a mocha cake :D at nite.. wow~ 2 cakes 4 a bdae =) nt bad hor~

thk u guys so so much 4 makin my 17th bdae such a pleasant, sweet n memorable one.. ;)
love u lots =D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home