Cute Cursors from Dollielove `* ..i'LL oWaYs b TheRe By Ur SiDe WaTcHiN U, HoPiN N pRaYiN u R oK.. *` SuMTiMeS i WiSh i cN DiSaPPeAr: HaPPy BdAE 2 ME!! 17 LoH!!

Wednesday, November 09, 2005

HaPPy BdAE 2 ME!! 17 LoH!!

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
hey.. finally waited 4 today, a once in a yr celebration.. my birthday!! yes~ haha.. 9 nov is my birthday date!! 16 turnin 2 17 loh.. im 17!! finally~ yeah!! gd bye sweet 16;) however, thou im 17, i dont look lyk 17 or older then tt age.. haha.. gd or bad i duno.. 17 d age where i hear frm mani ppl tt 17 is d age tt nt entitled 2 student's privilges (unless u look lyk sec sch kid, 1 eg is me.. haha) n u r nt allowed into m18 show which u may nid 2 sneak in (n i dun even tink i cn sneak in cos i dun even tink im allowed into mc16 show w/o showin my pass *sob*) n u cant go clubbin n buy drinks (beer n wine) cos 17 is stil underage!!

anyway wanna write tis 2 thk those who rmb my bdae n 4 their present..

thk u 2 d followin ppl who rmb my bdae (in order of merit haha)
~jaclyn (sms me on sun)
~esther (sms me hrs b4 9nov)
~guanli (claimed 2 b d 1st.. bt NOPE ;p ok lah he's d 1st today 9nov..)
~woei luen
~andrew phoen
~mabia
~shandy
~peiwen (thk u 4 ur sms bdae song)
~steven (say i oso old le.. when he's older den me.. >.< ~weiyu
~alicia chia
~qingyan (thk u 4 ur msn bdae song.. ;p)
~tb31

thk u 4 d followin ppl 4 their wonderful present (accordin 2 merit too ;p)
Image hosted by Photobucket.com heehee.. my present ;)
~yufeng (thk 4 ur milk carton, haha i mean d pmk shirt.. i duno milk will make me drunk ;p)
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
~weiyu, diana, sher, quifong n yingli (thk 4 ur bk called "hello gd love", uh duno useful 2 me anot.. haha.. n thk u 4 d dinner treat;) )
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
~steven (4 ur present (haha) n gangin up w/ andrew 2 celebrate my bday in np ;p)
~andrew phoen (4 comin all d way 2 np 2 celebrate w/ me n thk 4 d cake n d present too :D)
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
~guanli n tracy (4 ur present-chocolate ;))
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

thk guys.. wishin u all wonderful days ahead too ;)
sry if i 4gt 2 name u here.. so too mani ppl le >.< ;p *sob sob so sad~ today i oso tio sore eye halfway in sch.. Image hosted by Photobucket.com

-cheers-

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey hey~ HAPPY HAPPY BDAE 2 ya!! almost 4 gt ya bdae.. haahaa, so sianx hor sore eye means cant wear contact n cant b pretty le.. jus kiddin.. anyway stay pretty n cute n cheerful oways.. all e bez!! i wan a piece of cake!! :P

2:44 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home