Cute Cursors from Dollielove `* ..i'LL oWaYs b TheRe By Ur SiDe WaTcHiN U, HoPiN N pRaYiN u R oK.. *` SuMTiMeS i WiSh i cN DiSaPPeAr: EaSt CoAsT..

Wednesday, September 28, 2005

EaSt CoAsT..

my 2nd cls outin, (note woeiluen, i say my.. ok? haha)

went east coast, hav "lunch" at mac.. den we saw fiona xie filmin outside.. den we went 2 rent bicycle=) in the end, me, kaya n aaron went 4 d blade.. kaya n me duno hw 2 blade at all.. so we kept fallin n fallin.. kaya n aaron kept doin strunts.. lookin at them make me lose concentration so i oso kept losin my balance n fall ;P.. so i was d last 1.. haha~

so 2nd round i chg w charm as she said she ice skate b4 bt lookin at her, i doubt ice skatin n bladin is d same(cos she is draggin d wheel instead.. haha~ sry ;P)..

den we went 2 eat at near parkway parade n in d evenin we went 4 bowlin ;) haha~ d 1st 2 round n d last round, i hit nuttin.. haha~ kaya tyco, last round he "throw" d "ball" backward meanin w/ his back facin d pin.. n he strike -_-".. den 2nd time he "throw" d normal way n strike again -_-".. nt fair sia!! so aft d game, we 4 gals (joyce,mabia,charm n me)took a cab tog 2 suntec den walk 2 cityhall as on d way 2 cityhall d road was jam.. while d guys took another cab..

it was a fun day, bt i hav quite an amount of scratches n ache.. haha~ nite.. so tired sia..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home