Cute Cursors from Dollielove `* ..i'LL oWaYs b TheRe By Ur SiDe WaTcHiN U, HoPiN N pRaYiN u R oK.. *` SuMTiMeS i WiSh i cN DiSaPPeAr: seok ting gone bonker!!

Friday, April 29, 2005

seok ting gone bonker!!

call snow durin evenin, basically 2 complain abt boris(borin).. i cant stand him, actually all of us at shibuya cant stand/tolerate him.. i was complainin 2 her tt ytd 'borin' came nt once or twice bt thrice..
d 1st time he came when shu fen's ard, d nxt time's when d both of us r there, d 3rd time's
bcos i din pick up his call (damn him even call shufen ask y i din pick up his call! so stupid! no brain at all! hw wud shufen koe when she's at hm w/ her dar dar?!? even ask shufen 4 taka's no.. damn him, even if we hav oso dun wana giv him) so he came jus 2 ask me whether i cn wk tis day n tt day.. n he's so f***in idiotic (sry din mean 2 use tt word cos v unrefined bt it really suit him v well dun ya tink so?!?) bcos b4 tt he FORCED shufen 2 get PH on thu so tt no nid 2 giv OT bt when he came d third time he asked me cn i wk on thu at bugis instead of far east!?! nw he wan shufen 2 wk on thu n wan 2 FORCE me 2 wk bugis.. wad kinda stupid arrangement's tis? so i sae NO n he giv me tt damn bloody shity act cute buai cute, act pity kana sai face.. n durin d 2nd time he came he told shufen nt 2 get sick hor if nt i hav 2 cum down 2 wk n he "PAT" shufen's head w/ his CHEATSKATE pencil n later he kept "POKIN" me w/ his CHEAPSKATE pencil "BEGGIN" me 2 wk more days n wk at far east boutique when my sch starts.. heardin his IRRITATIN WHININ "pls lah! pls lah! once in a while oni!!" din even look at his face 4 more den 5sec, i said FIRMLY "NO!" bt damn it ! he stil din gt d hint!! so aft a few more no i ignored him n looked at shufen.. n
PHEW! FINALLY he's gone.. bcos of him i 4gt eat lunch so i went 4 lunch cum dinner at 5+pm.. when he called again, big mouth me told yufeng tt he'll cum since i din pick up his call n he really did tt's d 3rd time.. shldnt hav been so big mouth!! argHhhhhhhhhhh!!! oso when he came durin d 2nd time he kept searchin on d dreamworkz drawer 4 his another CHEAPSKATE rubber n kept mumblin tt it's nt his!!(PLS LOH! 1 rubber's so cheap!! N tink tt it was his hse cn open any drawer he wan!!!)
snow's complain 2 me tt he employed gals hu stayed near his hse n their starin pay's $1000 while snow n d reat of d full time r $950.. WTF!!! where gt newbie's pay more den d old staff!?! so she was tellin me 2 quit 2gther w/ d rest of shibuya ppl hu loathed him so much.. bt i was tinkin if i quit den i'll b out of job.. cos i mb LEAVIN nooch soon cos dun wana giv raymond n guanli anymore trouble as ellen's oways complainin 2 dem abt me.. (haiz!! feel so bad abt it!! oways is dem tt dey hav 2 kana scoldin..) so i told snow, stablise urself w/ another job 1st den quit, so tt u'll nt b left w/ nuttin.. feelin so confused rite nw.. mb i wait until roselin cum back or shufen 2 quit den i'll quit.. 4 d time bein i hav 2 jus take a step at a time..
tis idiotic boris tink tt snow's an idiot askin her stuoid qns lyk do u koe hw 2 use d cash register when she has been wkin there 4 2-3+mths ald.. n tellin her i look cute bt nt pretty.. damn bloody shit! i look cute, ugly, pretty or asshole, oso dun nid he 2 tel/annonuce 2 d others when obviously d others nv ask him 4 his opinion n dun nid his opinion..
long time nv threaten 2 quit liao.. nw d temptation of quittin n leavin him behind w/ those gals he jus employed's so high.. all thx 2 him my toned down anger n temper hav once again rised up again.. been threathenin 2 quit b4 bcos of michelle n dalton(d big fat mouth fish (bkmark/magnet)).. wat a waste of money 2 employed such an useless, brainless, idiotic, stupid, stupid-lookin, xiao bai nian(little white face), asshole, whiny, shity, sissy person as our supervisor!! really hav 2 agree w/ wad shufen sae 1 of d reason tt y dalton(d big fat mouth fish (bkmark/magnet)) employed such a person's bcos he himself's oso a sissy!! haha!! me v bad rite!! jus cant stand dem e 2 sissy c**ks!! yucks!! sry!! hehe!!
here's sumtin 4 "borin" n ellen.. it's from simple plan's SHUT UP! tata!
There you go
You're always so right
It's all a big show
It's all about you
You think you know
What everyone needs
You always take time
To criticize me
It seems like everyday
I make mistakes
I just can't get it right
It's like I'm the oneYou love to hate
But not today
So shut up shut up shut up
Don't wanna hear it
Get out get out get out
Get out of my way
Step up step up step up
You'll never stop me
Nothing you say today
Is gonna bring me down
There you go
You never ask why
It's all a big lie
Whatever you do
You think you're special
But I know and I know and I know
And we know
That you're not
You're always there to point out
My mistakes
And shove them in my face
It's like I'm the one you love to hate
But not today
So shut up shut up shut up
Don't wanna hear it
Get out get out get out
Get out of my way
Step up step up step up
You'll never stop me
Nothing you say today
Is gonna bring me down
So shut up shut up shut up
Is gonna bring me down
So shut up shut up shut up
Is gonna bring me down
Don't tell me who I should be
And don't try to tell me what's right for me
Don't tell me what I should do
I don't wanna waste my time
I'll watch you fade away
So shut up shut up shut up
Don't wanna hear it
Get out get out get out
Get out of my way
Step up step up step up
You'll never stop me
Nothing you say today
Is gonna bring me down
Shut up shut up shut up
I don't wanna hear it
Get out get outGet out of my way
Step up step up step up
You'll never stop me
Nothing you say
Is gonna bring me down
Shut up shut up shut up
Won't bring me down
Shut up shut up shut up
Bring me down
Won't bring me down
So shut up shut up shut up.

1 Comments:

Blogger ~*~Penny~*~ said...

hey~complainin abt dat pinkyman how can short of me leh?~Ha ha~ seok ting ar~if can hor..u pray hard dat u wun c him in pink..(though i din c him dat day la)muz b veri er xin lo...he so "kanina" de sissy liao..(hee hee sry ar..use a little vulgarities ar...) c him wear pink isn't it worse... haha...shu fen de fault la~nv ask her husband not to wear pink when he's so er xin...don type the wrong blog address of mine le hor..is working-freak hor~haha~~~

3:39 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home