Cute Cursors from Dollielove `* ..i'LL oWaYs b TheRe By Ur SiDe WaTcHiN U, HoPiN N pRaYiN u R oK.. *` SuMTiMeS i WiSh i cN DiSaPPeAr: HaHa.. ToDaY's DeFiNiTeLY a BeTa DaY

Sunday, April 17, 2005

HaHa.. ToDaY's DeFiNiTeLY a BeTa DaY

16 apr 05
today kept hidin behind d wall, lyin on d drawer unwillin 2 show my face n serve customers.. haiz all 4 of us r sick(auntie jenny, geraldine,ting ting n me...) den i went store rm 2 pack my stock den tis mr ronnie said 2 me'is shufen hospitalise?!' when i heard tt i was so shocked tt i almost dropped my stock.. den i realise he askin me a qns.. i replied 'no, she jus sprain her arm'.. when i told shufen my jie abt it.. she said, ' u tell him i dead le'..

later i threw anyway all my spoilt clocks in a canton in2 d lobby n even wrote 'SPOILT CLOCKS' big enuf 4 d whole world 2 c.. den hrs later, tis ronnie again came 2 me n ask me is tis ur product n he showed me d canton which i jus threw away.. i said 'ya, i threw it away de' den stupidly he told me 'i thot sum1 wans 2 steal'.. i almost laugh my head off.. den he went in2 d store n remove d tin in d tissue clock n was playin wif d other clock..

at nite, my freakin act cute, childish, immature,(hey i was nt d oni 1 hu say so, even colleagues from my counter n other counters even argee), 29/30 yr old supervisor came n tok a lotsa craps.. suddenly i feel lyk i was tokin 2 a pri sch kid!! when he left, he even waved gdbye wif both hands(worse den my baby sis).. i almost puke out..

a few couples of minutes later, i hide my kake(salmon maki) in d drawer so i can eat it secretly.. hu koe, tis geraldine opened d drawer n almost screamed bcos she thot it was sumtin else.. it was so funny tt auntie jenny oso laughed.. hehe, oh migosh geraldine u r so cute..

anyway, thou promoter jobs mus b sian bt it's oways fun wif frenz ard.. lyk wad yl say hope my day'll b beta den ytd.. well it's.. bt it's nt oways a happy world.. mornin ppl..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home