Cute Cursors from Dollielove `* ..i'LL oWaYs b TheRe By Ur SiDe WaTcHiN U, HoPiN N pRaYiN u R oK.. *` SuMTiMeS i WiSh i cN DiSaPPeAr: My StOoPiD pHoNe..

Saturday, March 11, 2006

My StOoPiD pHoNe..

wad the toot...
today went watch rumors hav it w huiwen, d show ok lah bt kinda lame cos all gals in d family slept w tis same old man.. yuckz.. den went IT fair n "visit" cailing at her booth.. *phew* hav a hard time findin it.. den ltr at 6.. :'( i took out my hp frm my bag n found tt i was callin yufeng, nt oni tt i send 20+ blank msg to aar :'( (sry aar din mean 2) den i del almost all my msg :"( waaahhhhhhhhhhhh... i wan cry.. all d cute n nice msg all gone.. T_T thk to my stoopid phone n me 4 4gettin 2 lock :'(.. haiz.. so ppl pls send me ur cute msg.. PLSsss.. haiz so sad now.. i really wan cry:'(

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home