Cute Cursors from Dollielove `* ..i'LL oWaYs b TheRe By Ur SiDe WaTcHiN U, HoPiN N pRaYiN u R oK.. *` SuMTiMeS i WiSh i cN DiSaPPeAr: 2006... mY rEsoLuTiOnS..

Sunday, January 01, 2006

2006... mY rEsoLuTiOnS..

happy new yr 2006 to every1 readin my blog :)

2005.. i shld say was a v weird, challengin n excitin yr 4 me..
frm starting to wk to gg to study in a new sch to fallin in luv n heartbreakenin times, happy times, sad times n ... ...
2005 bdae was d best n most memorable bdae i ever hav bt xmas n new yr wasnt gd at all in short sux.. well life is full of ups n downs.. full of sunshine n rainbow n rain..

so here r my new yr resolutions 4 2006.. since im 17 i shld write 17 new yr resolutions (nt in order of merit)..
1. watch the 1st sunrise of 2006 n last sunset of 2006
2. save n earn more money
3. study hard n pass all tests n exams
4. smile more
5. be more committed in whateva i do
6. n whateva im doin, do it my best
7. live life happily and more fruitfully
8. control my anger
9. control my patience
10. cherish everyone ard me
11. dun cry
12. strong mentality
13. nv let troublemakers off so easily (bite me or my frenz once, i'll bite u twice n make it real ugly ;P)
14. love n pamper myslf more
15. love n pamper him more
16. overcome my worries, fears n myslf
17. keepin my new yr resolutions..

thou i already broke sum of d resolutions :( jus hope i cn keep most of it.. hehe..
happy new yr 2006..

actually nt lookin forward 2 tis yr thou.. .. ..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home